At Acematiks, we offer a money back/refund policy that makes it possible for you to request and obtain partial or full refunds where applicable. This is to make provisions for any possible problems you might encounter when utilizing our services.
Refund requests based on quality-issues are reviewed by our Quality Assurance Specialists and processed within 7 business days.
Below are the circumstances under which we may offer partial or whole refunds;
- Order cancellation: If you decide to cancel your order before we assign a writer to work on it, we will refund your order fee. However, if a writer has already been assigned, as established by the order`s status update within your personalized dashboard or the Email and/or SMS progressive updates (if you requested for this feature), no refunds can be issued. You are also not allowed to terminate an order after the paper has been delivered within the deadline you stipulated.
- Double payment: If you are charged twice for a single order and provide proven documentation that this has been the case, we will refund 100 per cent of a single order.
- Identical orders: We will refund your order fee if you complete the payment for two identical orders by mistake, as long as you contact us immediately to clarify the situation before we proceed with both orders.
- Unsatisfactory quality: We pride ourselves in the quality of all our completed orders and promise to deliver the best possible work but make no warranties that each and every user will be fully satisfied with their work. In the event that you are not entirely satisfied with the quality of the paper you receive, you have the right to ask a free revision, or that a different writer be assigned to your next order. Your revision request is fully subject to our Revision Policy.
- No writer was matched to your order: In the rare occasion that a writer was not found for your order, we will issue a full refund of your order fee.
- Late paper/revision of paper: You have the right to request that your order price be recalculated and refunds made if the first version of a paper is delivered after the original deadline (according to the stipulated deadline for delivery). For a lateness refund, a 5% amount will be refunded for each extra day the paper is late. However, if lateness occurs due to the late provision of extra materials or any other applicable issue on your part, you cannot apply for a lateness refund. Always make sure to fully provide all the requisite details and additional materials upon placing your order. Please note that lateness refunds do not apply to revisions, since revision deadlines are set separately.
- We will under no circumstance offer refunds of any form on delivered orders unless it has been proven and shown that your delivered order was plagiarized verbatim from another resource material and/or website.